Sunday, July 29, 2012

Catch up Time

I'M CAUGHT UP TO MAINE FOR BOTH GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel so awful I have never been this far behind before.  I do know a major picture print is in my future but I have two baby books to knock out for friends one boy (it will be a nice switch from all the girl I do) and one girl.  Then I have a HAWAII book to do for a friend.  So I will get a nice break from the girls to work on something a little different that always seems to kick my crafty butt in gear.  The heat hasn't helped I don't want to sit down here when it's so hot and try and craft.  Who knew the sweat you could work up from being so creative.    Kyrie had her first dance recital so I made her an ATC and bouquet holder for her flowers.  I also got Zee's room all painted so it's now green and purple sponged. 







No comments:

Post a Comment