Friday, July 26, 2013

Getting my crafty on

So since it seems like all I spend time crafting lately is doll stuff (which is a ton cheaper then buying it) I felt I needed to do something not doll related.  So I cruised my crafty to make folder on pinterest, which doesn't see anywhere as much attention as my doll folder.  And found a card holder I had pinned.  So I went in search of a box to craft over. I was having no luck then I saw the Ramen noodle case for Seth's chicken ramen and I tore off the plastic and went to work.  So far it is covered in patterned paper and I made the dividers for the sections (Birthday, Congratulations, Holiday, Blank, Get Well/Sympathy and Friendship/Thank You).  I want to make subdividers for the Congratulations, Holiday, Get Well/Sympathy and Friendship/Thank You and I need to cover the corners.  But that is a task for another day since it is 11:30 and we are taking on two more little girls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment