Sunday, January 5, 2014

Friends Books


 So it's been a long time and I have had people to add since before we left Texas but aside from printing up some more pictures I got the pages made up for the girls Friends books.           I now need to hunt down more pages the next time I am out at A. C. Moore because I had to take pages out of Zee's book to add to Kyrie's book.  I need to put them in order because they are just in there however I thought of who needed to be next.  But it felt nice to sit and scrap even if it was only small 8 X 8 pages.  This is the most I have done in awhile and with ripping cd's into I-Tunes to put on Kyrie's new I-Pod she is getting for her birthday I had a lot of sitting in front of the computer time on my hands.  So I pulled them out and got to it.  I also took down all my albums and sorted through them to see where I stopped on which ones and what all I have to add, and I found some empty ones.  I know empty ones it is like Christmas every time I find an empty one around the house.  I still can't find some pictures I am looking for which started the album searching to begin with but I found an empty photo album and a bunch of pictures that have already been scrapped that I can put away so I have more room for when I have to order the pictures I need to be caught up to this year. 















No comments:

Post a Comment