Monday, January 6, 2014

Sesame Street Card

The girls got invited to a friends birthday party.  He will be 2 but they love hanging out with him so we got a gift and then I went to pick out a card and was blown away by the prices on kids birthday cards.  Seriously who spends anywhere from $5.00 to $6.00 for one birthday card.  I can buy a whole pack of blank cards for $5.00.  So I decided I would make his card instead of dropping a fortune paying for one. 
So this is what I came up with.  It did make me wish I had the Sesame Street Cartridge but what use would it be for one card so I made some circles, and threw on some googly eyes and made some mouths out of circles I cut in half and made a beak out of two circles I glued together and card done.  I had a couple stickers and put them on the envelope and the card cost me nothing except things I had on hand instead of paying $5.00 for a card.  Plus he is two he will love that the eyes move and hopefully that it is Sesame Street that he loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment